Lasfit is committed to creating high-quality LED bulbs specially designed to enhance your driving experience, and LCair series LED bulbs are one of them.
1. Each bulb provides 25W and 2500LM, 300% brighter than OEM halogen bulbs.
2. Containing 17MM hydraulic cooling fan and copper plate can ensure that the excess heat generated by the bulb is effectively dissipated, say goodbye to the worry about the bulb shell cracking.
3. The durability of Lasfit LCair can prolong the service life and reduce the frequency of burning out.
4. The compact size makes it easy to install the LED bulb into the motorcycle housing, while the built-in resistor can effectively prevent flickering.
Lasfit LCair Series LED Bulb Step by Step Installation
How to Get The Right Bulb Size
Where Can I Buy Lasfit LCair Series LED Bulb?
There is a Fitment query function on the Lasfit.com website, you only need to enter relevant information, the specific operation is as follows.
1. In the navigation bar, after entering the corresponding information in order, the search results will display the corresponding products.
2. By Vehicle: By querying a specific model, you can find all the product links of the model, and then find the product page that needs to be purchased.
For more operation details, please check our BLOG article: How To Find The Right Bulb Size
1. I installed your bulbs but they do not turn on?
We first would highly recommend checking your fuses, if the fuses are good, next we would recommend putting back the stock bulbs to see if they light up. If they do light up then the LED bulbs may be defective, please contact us for support by email.
2. Why is my bulb flickering/dimming or dashboard error message occurring?
The wattage of LED bulb is lower than the stock halogen bulb, and the computer inspection system checks it's abnormal and causes compatible issues. The canbus decoder maybe required, please contact us for support by email.
3. How do I know if my vehicle requires extra can bus decoders?
- The LED bulbs keep flickering when they are working.
- An error code indicator appears on the dash.
- The LED bulbs stay lit for a while even afteryou have switched them off.
- The bulbs give off a dim light unlike the bright throw of LEDs.
4. How does a canbus decoder/load resistor work?
The canbus decoders/load resistors help LED bulbs get approved in the computer inspection system by increasing the wattage or providing more information.
5. Why my daytime running lights/DRLs are not working or flickering?
For some vehicles, the high beam and DRLs share the same bulb. The DRLs might have compatibility issue after installing, a decoder is needed to solve the issue.
You can contact us through our service email with your vehicle make/model/year.
- For safety consideration, please turn off the lights before installation.
- If the LED bulbs don't work or cause an error code on the dash, please contact us for support by email or calling us! Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself!
Looking for LED bulbs to upgrade your OEM halogen headlights? The narrow headlight housing may be causing an issue with the fit of standard round-bottom LED bulbs. We have great news! Lasfit has developed the LCair series, a new LED bulb with a compact design that is a perfect fit for your vehicle. Each bulb in the LCair series has a power output of 25W and produces 2500LM, making them 300% brighter than stock halogen bulbs. What's even better is that the cooling system of these LED bulbs has been upgraded to ensure stable performance, even in sealed headlight housings with dust covers. It's the latest and greatest LED upgrade solution for your vehicle.
💭Questions or Comments? Leave them below!
Basically we're protected on the carpet. We have the door sill protector. We also have this kick pad protected now. And pretty much everywhere that you put your feet on is going to be protected by Lasfit. Everything fits perfectly and now the car actually looks newer again. So there are no scratches on our trim anymore. If you had your Tesla for a long time already, and this part is already scratched, you could probably get this door sill protector so that it looks new again. Or if you just got a new car, you could use this to protect it from getting scratched. It's good for both worlds.
This trunk mat is pretty cool. I actually like how it looks and actually matches the floor mats. As you can see right here. And now we have full coverage with Lasfit floor liners. The floor mat is doing its job, just fine. It fits really well and looks good overall. Just a great set of floor mats.