If you’re ready to replace the dim OEM halogen bulbs on your 2009-2014 Ford F150 truck, check out our replacement LED bulb size list for your reference. It has the size of every single bulb on your Ford F150. Clearly identify which bulb size you need, buy it, and check the installation videos to easily replace them yourself. We made upgrading your light bulbs quick and easy.
If you're looking for LED bulb installation videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel to get installation guides and additional vehicle model LED bulb updates. Feel free to contact us or leave a comment if you have any questions related to this guide or your Ford F150 truck.
• 2009-2014 F150 forward light uses: H13 (9008) bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 fog light uses: 9140 (H10) bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 front turn signal light uses: 3157 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 rear turn signal/ tail/ brake light uses: 3157 (4057) bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 front side marker light uses: 194 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 rear side marker light uses: 3157 (4057) bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 reverse light uses: 912 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 3rd brake light uses: 912 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 cargo light uses: 912 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 license plate light uses: 194 bulb
• 2009-2014 F150 forward light: #N/A
• 2009-2014 F150 fog light
• 2009-2014 F150 front turn signal light
• 2009-2014 F150 rear turn signal/ tail/ brake light: #N/A
• 2009-2014 F150 front side marker light
• 2009-2014 F150 rear side marker light
• 2009-2014 F150 reverse light
• 2009-2014 F150 3rd brake light
• 2009-2014 F150 cargo light
• 2009-2014 F150 license plate light
• 2009-2014 F150 map light
• 2009-2014 F150 dome light: #N/A
• 2009-2014 F150 trunk light: #N/A
Basically we're protected on the carpet. We have the door sill protector. We also have this kick pad protected now. And pretty much everywhere that you put your feet on is going to be protected by Lasfit. Everything fits perfectly and now the car actually looks newer again. So there are no scratches on our trim anymore. If you had your Tesla for a long time already, and this part is already scratched, you could probably get this door sill protector so that it looks new again. Or if you just got a new car, you could use this to protect it from getting scratched. It's good for both worlds.
This trunk mat is pretty cool. I actually like how it looks and actually matches the floor mats. As you can see right here. And now we have full coverage with Lasfit floor liners. The floor mat is doing its job, just fine. It fits really well and looks good overall. Just a great set of floor mats.