SKU#:LAairH1You Save 6% ($5.00)
• Our LED replaces halogen bulbs only. It does not replace HID or LED from factory.
• Please leave your vehicle make/model/year to cart before place the order, so we can provide follow-up support to you better in the future.
Are you still struggling with OEM halogen headlights and worried about deer rushing out when you're driving on a dark road? Also, you're still overwhelmed by the complicated installation steps. With new LED tech innovation in vehicle lighting, we're excited to tell you that Lasfit developed a new generation LED bulb, the LAair series. 1:1 design as an oem halogen bulb, everyone can replace their stock halogen bulbs with Lasfit LAair series LED bulbs.
● You can replace the stock halogen bulbs with LAair H1 LED bulbs
LAair series H1 LED bulb which is designed to look and function like a halogen bulb is a marvel of modern lighting technology. With the same shape, appearance, and straight shape as a traditional H1 halogen bulb, these H1 LED bulbs are perfect for retrofitting old lighting fixtures with more efficient and environmentally-friendly lighting solutions.
● The OEM rubber dust cover can be put back onLasfit LAair series H1 LED bulbs are the perfect solution for vehicles with small headlight housings and round-bottom LED bulbs that come with a separate power cord, leading to a larger size and height that prevents the OEM rubber dust cover from being placed back on. This can create concerns about dust or water getting inside the headlight housing. With Lasfit LAair series H1 LED bulbs, such worries become a thing of the past, as they are designed to fit seamlessly with the OEM rubber dust cover and prevent any dust, water, or debris from entering the headlight housing.
● Clear Output Beam Pattern with Enlarged Visual Field
● 16PCS CSP Flip LED Chips.
● Truly 30W, 3500LM, 6000K per Bulb
The lighting source is positioned in the same location as halogen bulbs and pairs flawlessly with projector or reflector headlights to produce a clear, well-defined light beam pattern with a sharp cut-off.
The number of LED chips in a bulb can directly affect its performance. LAair series H1 LED bulbs, with 16PCS LED chips present, the visual output can be enhanced, offering a brighter and wider lighting range. Additionally, the extra LED chips can also help to distribute heat more effectively, ensuring that the bulb stays running smoothly and prolongs its lifespan. By having more LED chips in a bulb, you can enjoy a superior lighting experience while ensuring that the bulb remains stable and lasts longer.
● Upgraded Cooling System with Built-in Temperature-Control System. Stronger Durability.
When LED bulbs are in use, the LED chips generate heat, which is quickly transferred to the heat conduction system, heat pipe, and aviation aluminum. The 12000 RPM silent turbofan expels the heat efficiently, while the built-in temperature-control system ensures that the LED bulbs operate within optimal temperature limits. This comprehensive system guarantees stable operation of the LED bulbs.
● 45 Days Money-Back Guarantee
Our return policy allows you to return your purchase within 45 days of the date of purchase for a full refund, no questions asked. We make the return process hassle-free by providing a return shipping label for your convenience.
● 1-Year Hassle-Free Warranty
Lasfit provides a hassle-free return policy and warranty for 1 year. In the event of any quality issues, we offer an easy exchange or return with a provided return label.
● (909) 758-7900 - Telephone Service, talk to a specialist
● Email Customer Service, 24-hour response
● Local Service: Pick-Up Available in Ontario, California
HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country. For detailed clarification on street use, CLICK HERE.
Note: This usage regulation is not unique to Lasfit bulbs. All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.
DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: NO (NOT STREET LEGAL IN HEADLIGHTS IN USA)
HOMOLOGATION ECE: NO
Please confirm shipping address and billing address.The shipping address should be a physical address, we DO NOT ship to P.O. box address.
Once the order was placed please allow us 1-2 business days for packing and shipping, checking the order information is a very important step to build a better shopping experience.
Special Case: For the transaction paid by using a PayPal eCheck, the payment will be completed within 3-6 business days. The handing and shipping should be started up as soon as the payment to be successful.
The order will be shipped on the same day or next business day, especially for the order on Friday or weekend, it would be shipped on the next business day.
Lasfit website orders were being supported by USPS, UPS, FedEx.
International Shipping/ Postage
We could not offer International shipping service at this moment.
If you get any warranty-related trouble with Lasfit brand, you could contact Lasfit directly for professional and quick support, we'll help you solve the issue for 100% sure! We also take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or full refund including any return shipping costs.
The products purchased from one of our retailers, we do not provide support related to after-sales. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process.
Unauthorized reselling of Lasfit products is strictly prohibited and we can't honor the warranty if purchasing from the unauthorized reseller.