There are 2 types of forward lighting bulbs for 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, 2-housing type and 4-housing type.
Which is right for your car?
Here are some tips from Lasfit, professional sellers, who aim to provide high-quality service to their customers.
If your Ram has 4 lights (as in the below picture), then the high forward lighting and low forward lighting are separate bulbs. The high forward lighting bulb size is 9005, and low forward lighting bulb size is H11.
If your Ram has only 2 lights (refer to the below picture), which means high forward lighting and low forward lighting share the same bulb, the correct bulb size is H13.
• 9005 LED bulbs (fit 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 with 4 lights)
• H11 LED bulbs (fit 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 with 4 lights)
• H13 LED bulbs (fit 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 with 2 lights)
We have 2 customers bought wrong led light bulbs.
1. Greg bought a set of H13 LED bulbs for his 2011 Dodge Ram 1500, but later he reported that the LED bulbs were wrong.
Because his truck is the 4-housing type, high forward lighting bulb size is 9005, low forward lighting is H11
2. David purchased a set of H11 LED lights and tried to install them on his 2009 Dodge Ram 2500, but he was very disappointed when they didn’t fit his pickup.
Actually, his truck is the 2-lighting type, so his truck bulbs are H13.
If you’re still not sure your truck bulb size, it’s better to contact us before purchase.