$79.99 $99.99 You Save 20% ($20.00)
(This kit is for vehicles with Factory Halogen Systems, it will not work with vehicles with Factory HID)
If you are unsure your bulb type, please do remember send message to tell us your car make, model, year and other information which is helpful to check bulb type.for example:
2004 Ford F-150, high/low beam
2015 RAM 1500 with projector-type, high beam
Why use LED headlight bulb?
If you find this listing, you are must looking for brighter white headlight bulbs with an excellent beam pattern for upgrade.Congratulations, you find what you want now!
LED headlight bulbs is a successful replacement for Halogen bulbs, it is brighter and more reliable,
perfect for high-beam (and also low beam, fog, & driving lights) use.
With it, you will get much better night driving, and also, much better seen during the day.
How to install LED headlight bulb?
This is all-in-one PLUG & PLAY replacement, NO relays, NO wire cutting, the installation is simple,
usually in 20 minutes or less (some cars may require professional installation).
Wattage: 72W/set (36W/bulb)
Lumens: 7600LM/set (3800LM/bulb)
Color temperature: 6000K
Light source: Flip chip. TrueBeam LED, Arc-Tri Illumination Technology
Input: 3.2A + 0.2A / 3.2A - 0.2A
Certifications: CE, RoHS
30,000 hours service life.
Warranty: 1 YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY
Advantages of LED headlight bulb
1. 200% brighter than your stock car halogen bulbs.
2. Zero "warm-up" time with brilliant pure white lighting, instant on at full brightness.
3. Low power consumption than Halogen bulb, energy saving heating temperature is low, protect the car.
Xenon working temperature up to 800 degree -1000 degee, the main reason for the car ignition.
4. Life time more than 50,000 hours.
5. Smart efficient cooling system, built-in cooling fans for fast heat dissipation.
1. Don't know your bulb size? Check below link to see which bulb size you need,
2. Make sure it is the right type of bulb for your application before purchase
3. If you choose H1 model, the diameter of mine is 3/8", pls make sure the stock socket can hold the H1 bulb.
Otherwise it need modification.
4. Will not fit the car headlights with dust cover.
5. Will not work on day time running light bulb because voltage is too low to power up the LED.
Prerequisite information for shipping:
1. Confirm shipping address (matching your PayPal address if using PayPal).
2. The phone number in case the courier company needs to contact you.
3. Your vehicle make/model/year information (If not, maybe cause fitment issue).
4. Make sure your shipping address is a physical address, we DO NOT ship to P.O. box.
US Domestic: 1-7 business days
* Unfortunately, we couldn't offer International shipping service at this moment.