1. Purchases from unauthorized resellers
2. Improperly operated devices
3. Lost or stolen products
4. Non-quality-related issues (after 45 days of purchase)
It begins the day you place your order.
1. Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
2. If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please submit a Return or Exchange request on the product’s support page, or contact us.
1. An Amazon order number or eBay username or a purchase made through www.lasfit.com.
2. A dated sales receipt from an authorized LASFIT Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
1. If you made your purchase through www.lasfit.com, never worry about it, we could locate your order information using your email address, name or shipping address.
2. If you made your purchase through an authorized LASFIT reseller, you may contact the reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
3. If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
1. The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.